Thursday, April 26, 2012





So Tuesday, I got paid to play in the dirt. No really. My mom is certified Master Gardner, and she has a job gardening for a family. Well her back has seen better days and there were some lifting and monotonous weeding that would have taken her several hours to do, and so the lady that she gardens for offered to pay me to help out.

Jackpot!

It's fantastic.

I got paid to weed wild onions, plant lady's mantle and elephant ears, haul water and top soil and manure, and to essentially hang out in the sun all day.

Lady's mantle and Elephant ears do not really sound like plants. One sounds like a medieval term and the other a tasty carnival treat. Just saying.

And now, today, I get paid for taking pictures at an event. For taking pictures!

Is there anything better then getting paid for doing the things that you love?

I don't think so.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment