Tuesday, May 1, 2012




Yesterday, was a damp and chilly day. It rained almost all day. Normally I love rain, but yesterday, I wasn't having it. I spent the night at my parents on Sunday night. Helloooo Queen sized bed. There isn't that much better then gardening while listening to the Tigers game, and then grilling out with a beer later.

Except maybe doing all this right next to the ocean. I like oceans.

Anyway, my mom's apparent cure for having a stressful day (this is news to me too) is to go to the mall and try on dresses.

Although this is sort of opposite of my typical philosophy, and you know, the whole...I never go shopping really thing, or especially not the 'shopping to make myself feel better' I decided to try it. My wardrobe thanks me, because I brightened it up a little with a brand new dress and matching cardigan....on sale. Yes, I can still be a savvy shopper, even when I'm not in the best moods.

I guess it did cheer me up, but there are other things that I would much rather do first.

Though... I do need to go shopping.

I have some major decisions coming up, maybe my wardrobe will suddenly flourish.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment