Monday, May 21, 2012

Day Four!



Okay, I did warn you that you'll probably get some poor quality instagram/ipod ones. If I didn't? Well then oh well. I could have busted out my SLR and new external flash that I got for my birthday  It's this one, in case you were wondering. I kinda like it... a lot But The other patrons in the crowded room at Common Ground would probably find me pretty pretentious. I might even get beaten up.

Okay probably not, but, it's a risk that I am not willing to take. Either way, I needed to get out of the house, otherwise my bed would grab me and pull me down, and I'd be asleep for 4 years. Also, in procrastinating from doing productive things right now, I can dream about how I am going to spend the 30 dollar gift card that brother got me for my birthday to Michael's.

So happy Monday! Have an awesome day!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment